Wednesday, July 22, 2009

signing off

Not that anyone is paying attention anymore, but pay attention!

I am ceasing and desisting my blog.  Due to unpopular demand I have decided that maybe it would be best to infiltrate my wife's good name, her creativity, her incredibly perfect blog and bring it down a few notches.  

So I said to her the other night, "Sweetheart, maybe we should COMBINE our blogs...."

In the computer world it would be like the old Netscape saying to GOOGLE, "Hey, want to team up?"

In football it would be like a retired bunch of old has-beens busting in on the locker room of the Utes.

So we have an accord.  We are going to combine our blogs.  

When I say combine, please read that Jodi's blog will continue to inspire, motivate, move, touch and bring all the world that she sees to our desktops and laptops.  I will occasionally throw in a word or two - mindful to not detract too much.

Thanks for watching.

6 comments:

kara jayne said...

I'm not sure if there has ever been a better combo...


...nope...not even Donnie and Marie can top you two!!

meagan said...

Although I agree that you and Jodi together would be great, I will miss reading about your hilarity ensuing situations that often cause me to pee a little. Sorry, too much information, or TMI, as the youngsters say these days.

Jess said...

Sounds great! You do make a great team. Although, I will miss your quirky out look on everything that is "life".... keep it up on Jodi's blog. We would still love to hear from you.

Mary Ann said...

You're too modest. Your style and content was always one of my favorites. But...as long as you're still here. That's good!

Matt M said...

It's been a good long run. Well done.

Jessica said...

I feel all sad and nostalgic; but as long as you're still on the blogoshpere, it's okay.