Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Taking a breather


It's no surprise my wife had to PLOG.  (That's Pause-Blog)

It's because she's good at it.  And like anything in her life, when she is good at something she wants to take it to the next level.  Near perfection is where she likes it.  Not that she is a perfectionist -  remember she married me, so her standards aren't that high.  But she is INCREDIBLE at sharing her thoughts, putting it to writing, adding media to strengthen the message or feeling.  AMAZINGLY GOOD for a person who is convinced she never knows what to say.

And this is why I love her:  She demands the same about her motherhood.  Near perfection in her feelings about being a mother.  Funny thing is, to me, she is already there.  Just the fact that she realizes and sets herself straight is message enough to the kind of woman/mother she is.  She's in tune.  She gets it.  I sit in awe of her loving nature and love to nurture.  In simplest terms she is to me what defines a woman.  I glad you all got to see that for a while.

But hey, she's not going anywhere.  She's on sabbatical.  I think she will come back refreshed, with a more "healthy" relationship with her new medium.  I can't wait.  It gives the world a chance to see why I love her.  

2 comments:

Jess said...

You are one Lucky Man, My Friend.... What a Gal you have. We are ALL blessed by her presence. Whether through the blogging world, a visit on the phone, a smile in the hall way at church, or a long chat as our children play. You are too bad yourself, though. :)

Anonymous said...

I love her too. We all are really blessed to have her in our lives. You are one lucky duck. I agree she is truly a gifted writer and when she continues, I hope it leads to a book or two.
Love Mom